NUTELLA CREAM CHEESE DIP
- 3 heaping tablespoons Nutella
- 3 heaping tablespoons whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 dash of salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mix the Nutella and the cream cheese until well combined.
- Add a dash of salt
- Slowly add a little bit of the milk and stir until well combined. Keep adding the milk slowly and stir until you have a smooth mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- I took it out of the refrigerator about 10 minutes before serving and it was a perfectly smooth chocolate sauce consistency.