You will need: Tapioca flour, grated cheese (I used Mexican queso fresco), salt, olive oil, milk, and an egg.
Place all the ingredients in a blender and give it a whirl.
You will have to scrap down the sides of the blender so that all the ingredients get well combined.
At this point you can either bake some cheese bread or you can refrigerate the batter for later use.
I preheated the oven to 400˚. Then pour the batter into a mini muffin pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the tops are turning a light golden brown. I got 24 mini muffin sized cheese breads.
BRAZILIAN CHEESE BREAD
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
- 1/2 grated cheese (a used Mexican queso fresco)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until all the ingredients are combined. Scrape down the sides and pulse until the ingredients are well blended.
- Grease a mini muffin pan.
- Pour the batter into the mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bread is puffy and the tops are a light golden brown.